If you’re interested in project management from a managerial point of view, take a look at our Project Management for Executives course.
This one-day course is suitable for aspiring project managers or people who work in a project-based organization and would like to have the knowledge, tools and techniques to effectively manage projects.
This course will enable you to strengthen your skills and knowledge in project management and will give you the building blocks for higher-level project management qualifications. It covers techniques and tools required in planning, implementing and monitoring project scope, cost, project lifecycle, work breakdown structure, project scheduling, risk management and more.
Key concepts covered include:
1. Defining a project
2. Enterprise Project Management and Links to Project Management Methodologies
3. Project Management Principles
4. Creating a Project Management Framework (PMF)
5. Communication and presenting a PMF
6. Implementing a PMF
7. Identifying Projects
8. Grouping and Classifying Projects
9. Preparing a project Business Case
10. Prioritizing Projects
11. Project Monitoring and Reporting
Choose what’s best for your organization:
“CAMMS offers a seamless approach to project management with linkages to finance – from task up to vision – which was what we were after.”